Your smile if often the first thing others notice about you. Dental decor offers a number of cosmetic treatment options to enhance and renew the appearance of your teeth and your smile. Dr. Raghavendra and his skilled team utilized advanced technologies to achieve beautiful and long-lasting results. These procedures not only improve the appearance of your teeth, but also can correct problems with chewing, your bite and TMJ.
Veneers and laminates:
Veneers are thin shells of ceramic material that are bonded to the front surface of your teeth. They are a popular treatment for correcting minor aesthetic imperfections such as gaps, discoloration and cracks. Porcelain veneers are a virtually painless procedure that can change the shape, length, and color of your teeth in just two visits. They are long-lasting and require no further maintenance apart from regular brushing, flossing and routine checkups.
Whitening your teeth is one of the easiest procedures to brighten your smile and improve your overall appearance. As we age, our teeth naturally become more dull and yellow in color due to a variety of factors. Professional teeth whitening procedures effectively lighten teeth and remove stains, which brightens teeth with long-lasting results.
Teeth cleaning and polishing:
Soft deposits on the tooth structure are called as plaque. On due course these deposits inturn become hard and form calculus.
- Proper brushing removes soft deposits while hard deposits can be removed with a dental profession.
- We at Dental decor use LED assisted dental scaler for proper visibility.
- According to IDA (Indian Dental Association), scaling is advised once in every 6 months.
- Patients with high blood sugar levels have the tendency of both hard and soft deposits.
- Research have suggested that maintenance of oral health have a gradual drop on blood glucose levels.